Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My little munchkins...our recent family pictures by Andi Laine

These pictures were recently taken by Andi Laine...the most wonderful photographer recommended by my sister, Heidi.  She did an amazing job!  Unfortunately I screwed up my neck by sleeping on it wrong the night before (probably didn't help that I have fallen with the kids a couple times on our stairs)...I couldn't move which made "candid" pictures really difficult for me! =)  Regardless these are just a few of the pictures she captured.  I haven't seen the others yet but I can't wait! =)
Kennedy was such a poser!  She did great!
Paityn on the other hand was not as cooperative...but she still managed to get a few good ones. =)
Parker's big blue eyes...he started off slow but loved the camera eventually! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment